When a country is added to the game, the first Congress is constituted by the first 20 citizens of the country.
- Citizens can candidate for congress only in their home countries (home country is your citizenship country)
- Only candidates from the top 5 parties (based on total number of members) can take part in elections.
- Maximum of 20 candidates per party are allowed to join the elections.
- Election results are hidden during the elections.
- Only the top 20 candidates become congress members.
- Submitting candidature is free.
- You can not candidate while being the president.
- A person can vote for him/herself.
- From 21st to 23rd of every month, citizens can submit their candidatures.
- On the 24th of every month, party leaders can edit their party elections list.*
- On the 25th, the elections take place.
- On the 26th, the results are revealed.
On the day for editing the candidates' list, only 20 candidates per party are left on the list, while the candidatures of the rest of the candidates are removed by default. Removing some of the candidates from the list by default does not change the freedom of editing the list of candidates, and the placed candidates can be replaced from within the candidates that have been removed by default.