Gaining experience points will help you earn additional money and unlock features not available for low-level citizens
XP required for each level Edit
|Level||Xp required||Reward (gold)|
Locked features Edit
|4||Create a newspaper|
|4||Write a comment|
|6||Join a military unit|
|8||Candidate for president|
|10||Create a military unit|
|10||Create a Stock Company|
XP gains Edit
Citizens can gain experience in the following ways:
- 1 xp for each hit.
- 4 xp for training.
- 5 xp for uploading avatar (gained only once).
- 5 xp for working.
- 1 xp for voting on laws. (Only by Congress Members).
- 50 xp for winning party leader elections.
- 50 xp for winning congress elections.
- 500 xp for winning presidential elections.
- Daily working and training does not consume HP.
- Use all the food and gift limits you have.