- Candidates have to be at least level 7.
- Only party members can vote for the leader of their party.
- Only members with at least party member status can candidate.
- The citizen with the most votes becomes the new party leader and will be able to edit candidatures for the following congress elections.
- Submitting candidature costs 2 .
- The results cannot be seen until the voting ends.
- If there are no candidatures or the leader leaves, the player with most XP will automatically become the party leader.
- The elected citizen gets 50 XP.
- From 12th to 14th of each month, citizens can submit their candidatures for party leadership.
- On the 15th of each month elections take place.
- On the 16th the results are published.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.