Revoke Citizenship Law Proposal
Each country's Congress Members have the power to revoke the citizenship of a Non-Native Citizen of that Country (Based on IP).
- Revoke Citizenship Law can be Proposed only by the Congress Members of that Country
- Revoking Citizenship costs 1 gold per Citizenship Revoked. It is deducted from the Country's National Treasury.
- Congress Members cannot revoke Citizens with Political Function, like President, Party Leaders and other Congress members.
- To pass a Revoke Law it requires 70% of the votes for "YES".
- The revoked Citizen will be given the citizenship of the country he logged in most, based on his IP Address.