Fandom

E-Sim Wiki

Special items

356pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments13 Share

Special items are things that you can buy for gold in game. They give extra damage, restore food, gifts limits. Special items that gives damage bonus works for 24 hours, but after those 24 hours you will get debuffs that will reduce your damage for 24-72 hours.

Buffs and debuffsEdit

You can see your buffs and debuffs in you profile under your avatar image.


Buffs Buff1 Debuffs


You can also see you purchase history above all those buffs in Market -> Special Items.
HistoryBuff

Special ItemsEdit

Icon Name Information Price
Steroids Steroids Increases damage done by 20% for the next 24 hours. However, decreases damage done by 20% 24-72 hours after using steroids Gold 0.8 Gold
Tank Tank Increases damage done with Q5 weapon by 20%. However, you can't use weapons 24-72 hours after using the tank Gold 0.8 Gold
Spa Extra spa Instantly restores 10 gift limit. However your gift limit won't be updated during the next day change. You can't use this item while having more than 20 gift limit Gold 0.8 Gold
Vacations Extra vacations Instantly restores 10 food limit. However your food limit won't be updated during the next day change. You can't use this item while having more than 20 food limit Gold 0.8 Gold
Bunker Bunker You get +25% damage when defending your core region for the next 24 hours. However, decreases damage done by 20% 24-72 hours after usage Gold 0.8 Gold
Resistance Sewer Guide You get +25% damage when fighting on the resistance side in resistance wars of your home country for the next 24 hours. However, decreases damage done by 20% 24-72 hours after usage Gold 0.8 Gold
PainDealer25h big Pain Dealer (Special occasions) The pain dealer rises your critical hit chance. It can combine with eq and events. chance may be maximum 80%. You can buy it on auctions and it has no debuff Gold auction
Bandage e big Bandage ABCDEF (Hospitals) Bandage restores health. You can use bandage size A/B/C/D/E/F once per hour/ two hours/ four hours/ seven hours/ eleven hours/ sixteen hours. Awarded to defenders of regions with hospitals Gold auction
Camouflage third class big

Camouflage I, II, III

(RW, CW, and WW)

Camouflage helps you avoid damage, you can use it for five hours. This high class of camuflage will give you 10% / 20% / 40% higher chances to avoid damage (max avoid will still be 40%) Gold auction

Note:

the medkit is an special object

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.